Thursday, June 04, 2009

A three and a half's mind tonight




That is my three and a half year old son.


His music sense puzzles me...


I was in my 9th class when I heard my first non Indian music album, which was then classified as POP. Yes, in CAPS.
Jacko it was and "Beat it" was the tune.


It was a solo listen and dance, for if my parents knew I was listening to this alien music I would probably not be blogging now. It might have been my epitaph tune, that.


But I still listened, underground. Can we imagine a Michael Jackson underground today ?? Okay folks... he is underground most of the times... but I meant his music, the records (CDs)


Today a three and a half sings "Fat bottomed girls" along...


Does he know what FAT is ??


Or what BOTTOM is...


I am sure he knows neither


But he knows his Freddie uncle and his music...


Let it play on !!

1 comment:

obat jantung koroner said...

great post, really i like it